Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Organizational Bullshit

I'm making a list concerning my plan of action for funds.
This probably won't make any sense to you.
*ahem*
Monthly Expenses:
-40$ Derby dues
-35$ BC
-10.00 Netflix(soon to be 15.00)
**$11.99 per year for Go-daddy domain

Up-coming Check:
-Lunchbox $30.00
-27$ Body World
-$4.00 drag show
-the rest for chicago trip

What I need:
General:
-A lunchbox- so I can bring lunch to school instead of shelling out over 5$ twice a day for food.
-A WFTDA ceramic mug(I really don't NEED this, but I can put coffee in it instead of buying it when I get to school, same with tea.)
**Buying both of these will save me a few dollars a week that I won't be spending on school.
-An ankle brace (for my left ankle, it always gets banged up during scrimmages)
-A point and shoot camera $200.80 total. (Necessary for me to get my website up and running, my personal deadline will be Oct. 15th)
-Scabs, new knee pads, $67.95 total
-Wisdom Teeth Removed, and to go to an Allergist.

Art Wise:
-Polymer clay? Is my paper clay usable?
-Plaster, for molds.
-Bigger brushes
-Silica

Food:
-Tuna sandwiches
-Fruit
-Bread and Eggs
-Water
-Chicken

Extra stuff:
-60$ snake bites
-Edward scissorhands tattoo, pricing? Ask kyle!
-Herakut and Henry Yan books $30+ each

October show, portraits??
Spring show, combination of large scale paintings and 3D work, possibly video too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...