Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Clay and College

So today I woke up at 12pm, and took the bus to school to work on my ceramic work.
Wednesday is our LAST day to work with wet media.
So, I was trying to finish up my mugs and bowls.
Which wasn't going so well.
I put the handles on my mugs, they don't look very good though.
I only have one bowl, I cut through to the bottom of my other one when I was putting a foot on the bottom.
I glazed two pieces, so we'll see how those turn out.
I've gotta stay after on Tuesday and Wednesday to finish my monkey.
I'm sooo close to being done.
On another note, i'm not thinking about applying to SAIC anymore, not after the fine and they aren't friendly! I call and nobody answers, I leave a message and nobody calls back, I email and nothing. How unfortunate!
So i'm looking at another college in Boston, since no matter what i'm moving to Providence next August.
I've also been on SAI's digital catalogue, a study abroad art based program to Italy and London, but mainly Italy. If I could somehow wrangle this next summer that'd be fucking awesome!


P.s.

This song was written about a girl named, Brenda Spencer, who was 16 when she decided to shoot 8-10 elementary school kids from her window as they were going to school. When asked why she did it, she replied "I don't like Mondays". She's still in prison, obviously.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...