Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Soy City Mixer scrimmage

I buried curri after work today.
We had to use a LOT of hot water to make the ground softer.
But she is buried near Lucy.
I'm going to plant flowers around them once the ground is co-operative.

Right afterward I had to get ready for practice.
We were split into three integrated teams(both push & soy city players), and for one half hour two teams faced one another based on who drew A & B from a pool of three.
C (the team I was on) played the winner from the first half.
So, we only scrimmaged for a half hour, but it was fun!
It was great to meet a different local (Decatur, IL) league, and to get the chance to play both with and against them.
All around a good time!
The draft test is set for Feb 8th, hopefully i'll be drafted this time!
I'll admit it, I want to be a Bot.
Having been an unofficial bot for two public bouts and a ton of scrimmages, it is natural.

Now March 13th, there is an Indiana team hosting a skills practice and we have been invited to come along. I'm excited to get the chance to meet more derby girls.
If I get to go to L.A. over summer, i'm going to see about contacting the L.A.D.D to attend a practice(if they allow it!).
I am also hoping to maybe be part of our B travel team.
Maybe, hopefully, I kinda want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...