Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day one of 2011

I came home from Alec's around 10am, Curri is doing MUCH better.
She is gaining more weight now, taking her medicine and using her paws to eat.
All great signs.
I had a list of things to accomplish today, and for the most part i've been rather busy.
I tore apart some clothes to create fabrics to use, i've been inspired by this couple at Gibbous.
I want to make some really interesting clothes out of recycled fabrics, going to thrift stores etc. and making new clothing items based upon this idea of a whimsical cabaret.
I've been on craftster.com a lot lately too, some really interesting projects on there, no doubt.
I've been watching Twilight Zone since midnight last night, I went to sleep for a bit, but have been watching it non-stop since waking.
I'm going to draw some possible tattoo ideas, dealing with owls.

I have been spending a lot of time thinking about the Great Blue Heron's Spiritual Medicine.
It has shown up a few times in the last year and represented me, in the last reading I did.
The Great Blue Heron represents inner peace, self esteem, respect etc. The ability to look upon oneself in a unflinching light, to see your mistakes and weaknesses without resenting them.

Loosing one's path happens to everyone at one point or another, the ability to find it again is an affirmation of personal strength and spiritual perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...