Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cubist Questionnaire

If Picasso can turn
his lover into a starfish
I'm sure I can turn you
into ________?


I skipped around a bit in the book, because I CAN!
We went to Jo-Ann's and I got two fabrics, a gray brocade and a black lining for my caplet. I've gotta buy an outer fabric
We stopped by a local camera shoppe, which turned out to be a bust.
A whole lot of really basic stuff for expensive prices, tripods and carrying bags for 49.99+.
Ridiculous, right?
We ate at 50's diner, which was okay, we wanted to get some dessert but the lady never came back.
We went to Naturally Yours which was really cool, I bought some chocolate that gave 10% of its profits to animal and habitat organizations.
They had ostrich meat, buffalo meat etc. with a lot of gluten free items and dried fruit.

I went to ICC to get my books for next semester.
I'm taking:
Painting Practicum
History of Asia (two books)
Figure Drawing II
Comm 110 (one book)
Creative Writing: poetry (two books)

I have a grant so I didn't have to pay out of pocket, which is really great.
I also bought some fixative while I was there.
I want to make some sketches before school starts next Tuesday.
I'm currently watching Obama live on CSPAN.
I've got to work at michaels from 10-2, then at ICC from 3:30-7.
Ouch, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...