Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Roller Girls to the Rescue?!!

Spent the day with Alec we had a good time lounging about and cleaning.
He gave me three owl figures he found while we were cleaning.

I watched Doctor Who for the first time yesterday, liked it a lot.
Tomorrow I work from 11-3, and then am hopefully stopping by ICC to pick up my books for this up-coming semester.
I've also decided that once i've started making corsets I want my etsy shoppe to be primarily about corsets and corsetry. Specializing in corsets, basically. I'd also like to sell other things, but that is a main focus.

BUT, did I mention that we have a bout coming up?
January 22nd, a double header at the peoria civic center.
The civic center is the place where anything and everything GOOD that comes to peoria goes.
We are moving up!
I'm so excited to play again, despite having to wait even longer for the draft test to be complete.
I'm still so excited to bout!
We are donating the profits to a non-for-profit cancer foundation here locally.
How awesome are we?
Pretty FREAKING awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...