Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nietzsche And The Ice-Cream Truck

God is dead.
But this atomic
berry blast Popsicle
is heavenly.

Well, we got all gussied up, I even put a bump in my hair!
Aaand I got the time wrong.
Oops!
So we spent our time floating along the riverfront.
We visited the Contemporary Art Center, and an antique shoppe.
I want to go back to the antique shoppe, it was really cool inside.
We even went to the newly opened after being remodeled downtown library, it looks FANTASTIC inside!! So contemporary.
I was geeking out while I was there, so I HAD to get something.
I checked out two books, not that I needed too, by any means, but I did anyway!



I sold my old pair of Riedell R3's for 60$ to a woman who picked them up earlier.
Not a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...