Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bout day

Today is bout day.
The Polka Bots lost in a ridiculously awesome final jam, worthy of something as large as the civic center.
We lost by one point to a team of around seven or more veteran skaters.
I only went out three times.
I would've spoken up about it and offered to go in, except that I had cough drops at the bench and tons of kleenex.
Still, I should've tried to be out there more than I was.
Many of our girls are sick with the same thing as me.
We ended up raising over 26,000 for the Illinois Cancer Foundation!!
Aaand we sold over 2,700 tickets. Which is amazing!
We sold more than the Rivermen(hockey league)!

It is rather obvious that we are too awesome to be contained and should obviously be playing regularly in the civic center arena.

Our promotional video for the Bout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...