Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

Notes On My First Day of Therapy

My mother
a knife
a getaway car.
-"B is for Bad Poetry"

Alec and I woke up at 5am, he made us eggs and toast.
We watched I Love Lucy till 6:52am, got bundled up and went for an early hike through a nearby patch of woods.
We were out there for about an hour and a half, taking photos.
We went to a park for more photos and then to a new antique shoppe that opened up.
They had some great Victorian type clothing that I would've liked to have bought, but it wouldn't fit.
There was a great cape that must've been for a child in the early 19th century.
I bought a hat and an interesting headband that is totally photo worthy.
But my camera still sucks.
We then ate at Maid-Rite, and took a nap when we got back to his house.
I then stopped by Jo-Ann's to get a seam ripper and an 18" zipper for my hoodie.
I've encountered an issue with size when I was putting in the zipper, the bottom of the hoodie itself was uneven, so one side was much shorter than the other. My 20" zipper wouldn't work once I evened it out because there would be over 4" of thick green at the bottom.
SO, i'm starting the bottom over.
Practice later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...