Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

The State of California vs. Ex-Lover #17

Your honor, I had to
cut off her legs
to make sure she wouldn't
come waltzing back into my life.

I got SO close to finishing my hoodie, SO CLOSE.
I was putting in the zipper, I only have the zipper and the hood left, and I think that the bottom is uneven. Because one side of the zipper is too long and the other too small.
Grrr.
I'll finish it Saturday night once Alec and I are done with our date.
Alec came over and we ate at Avantis, we shared a meat pizza and some bruschetta.
We are hopefully going to see a movie tonight at RAVE.
Tomorrow is going to be GREAT!
We are going to get dressed up, go to Joe's Crab Shack before our movie.
I think I might wear my leather corset tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...