Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hoodie & work

So I finished my hoodie reconstruction project on the 11th, see below.

It has withstanded two days of regular wear from me and i've only got two or three small seams to re-sew.
Yesterday I worked all day it seemed with two jobs.
Today, I had work on campus at 10am, so I had to wake up at 8am to catch the bus.
We had some readings to do for next week and went over some new policies.
Then it was time for fellows, aaaaand I ended up staying.
I had every intention of not doing fellows this semester, but I was supposed to tell Alexis and I only told Stefanie. Soooo, I was already locked in and would've been screwing them over if I still said no. So i'm doing it, it seems like it'll be fairly straight forward though.
So hopefully I won't have too hard of a time this semester juggling all of my projects and what not.
I'm hoping to do some pen and ink drawings tonight and maybe sketch out the pattern for my corset project.
I need to paint tomorrow, i'm thinking of painting those horse line by numbers I got out of a white elephant gift this past christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...