Search This Blog

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Three

I spent most of the day working with Alec on his downstairs spare room, turning it into an art office. I also spent some time working on my sleeve for my hoodie, before determining that it might be best without this green as the sleeves, but black instead. So I went out and bought a yard of this black that was as close to cotton as I could find, I also bought a pair of 4$ scissors and looked at prices for my next project. My next project is an underbust corset, so I was looking at boning, tape for the seam etc. I also need more quilting pins.
We had our league meeting today, first day back from hiatus is tomorrow!
So exciting!
I have filled out all the information I need to get USARS, insurance for roller derby bouts. You need it in order to play. $45.00. But it covers you for the whole year.

I also found this little lady on Craftster.com, she has a youtube video tutorial for making a skirt like the one shown in the photo below.
I might start looking at some YouTube Videos for things like hair tricks, make up, etc. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...