Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Being Human

I cut out the pieces for my corset yesterday.
When I finish sewing it i'm going to paint on both sides.
I'm thinking a large anatomical heart on one side.
I've started making shelves in my bedroom for my art supplies and books.
I bought a small spot light to use for still life work the other day.
I start school tomorrow....yeah...

I watched the premiere of Being Human on Sci Fi, Mondays @ 8/9.
It seems like a series i'm going to really like, I was somewhat worried about whether the story and the acting would be well done. The acting isn't bad, and so far the story has a lot of potential. It was originally a BBC show, so i'm eager to see that version too.
I'm excited to see where it heads!
I've also been watching Merlin on Sci Fi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...