Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

B is for Bad Poetry

I got this book today at Barnes and Nobles, yes, I still buy physical books even though I have a kindle. Specifically if it is on clearance or at a garage sale or something along those lines.
It is called B is for Bad Poetry, and it is hilarious!
I think i'm going to try to start each blog post with a poem from the book.
This Just In

Sources confirm
the woman who
stole your heart
has been arrested.
Police in Reno say
she was disguised
as a beautiful soul
who would never
hurt a fly.
Detectives also say
she is wanted
in several other states
for impersonating
someone who actually
gave a shit about you.


Love this book!
Especially for just over $5.
I haven't been home long but i'm going to try to finish my hoodie tonight before I go to bed.
I was unable to get my books today, but I might be able to get them on Monday.
My Schedule
Painting Practicum MW 9-10:50AM
Creative Writing Poetry MWF 11-11:50AM
Figure Drawing II MW 1-3:50PM
History of Asia TTH 11-12:15PM
Communications 110 TTH 12:30-1:45PM

Alec and I are going to the Apollo Theater, a really old theater here in town that plays movies from the 30s-60s for 4$ a student, on saturday. We are making a date out of it.
We are seeing Duck Soup (1933)
Synopsis
Rufus T. Firefly is named president/dictator of Bankrupt Freedonia and declares war on neighboring Sylvania over the love of the wealthy Mrs. Teasdale.
So exciting!

I've also found a bunch of Steampunk fiction that I want to read ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...