Search This Blog

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Home, and Batman??

I've been thinking about how I want to travel and don't even really want a "home" per se, in the sense that I want to spend a lot of my time living in other countries/states.
And I wanted to mention that I think that home can reside in people, it doesn't have to be a physical place. But the people you're with or the people you meet along the way can create a sense of belonging.
Anyway,
I went to the mall with Roxie and while at the mall I ran into Shadia, a girl I know from ICC who models. She wanted to know if i'll participate in a photoshoot with her sometime soon, she said she loves my style.
I agreed to do it!
I wonder what it'll be like.
I also bought a vintage inspired batman belt while at the mall, and put it on immediately.
I've been re-thinking a bat tattoo
Upper right arm? Right side of neck?
A swarm of them.
I just received a call from Jo-Ann Fabrics, asking me to come in for a job interview for third shift for four weeks starting August 7th.
Good: I'd like the job
Bad: How the fuck am I supposed to get home?
It would breech over into the first two weeks of the Fall semester.
I'm watching the first disc of season one of Star Trek the original series.
Roxie is coming back later with homemade cupcakes.

<3



I bought the blue/green ones, two of them @ 8g.


I bought two lime green ones @ 8g.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...