Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fall Vacation: California?

So I finished my monkey, I promise i'll post some photos here soon.
I've got to go in tomorrow to work on fixing a crack that has shown up in the base.
We went to ISU, Illinois State University, to check out the glass blowing and ceramic facilities.
It has been so un-Godly hot here.
It sucks.
Anyway, my mom informed me that we are going to California for a week in September.
September 9-16th
And I decided that it was more than necessary to go see Tim Burtons Exhibition at the LACMA, L.A. County Museum of Art. Where a bunch of his work is on display till Halloween.
I'm super excited about that!
Then, i've also contacted the L.A. Derby Dolls about possibly practicing with them once or twice or more...
They skate on a banked track, so I wonder what that's like.
I'm really excited even though it hasn't completely set in yet.
I think i'm going to buy myself a point and shoot this weekend.
Next weekend, i'm going to Indianapolis to see some family.
I'm going to give my grandma one of the mugs or bowls i've made in ceramics as a birthday gift.
Since we are going for her birthday on august 1st, so we'll be back either that night or the next day.
I've also contacted the Naptown rollers about possibly practicing with them once during my stint there.
I've got a few things I want to complete artistically before school starts.
August 17th, Roxie and I are spending the day in Chicago going to Body World and other places of curious interest.
I might be staying on Skellen's couch in Chicago for 3 days before school starts.
Aand i'm going to a Drag Queen show August 15th.
So much awesome-ness
It excites me.
<3<3

P.s.
I upsized to an 8g tonight with the jewelry I posted earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...