Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Loyalist Party

Me and my awesome hat.
Loyalist Party @ Crash and Bruize's, it was pretty awesome.
They had a grill with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Lots of homemade comfort food, water balloons, a slip N slide, a volleyball net etc.
It is always great to be able to hang out with your league mates.
<3
Tomorrow morning i'm driving myself to my Grandma's house, and driving around a deserted parking lot for a bit before hand.
I hope I don't die.
I met Brad's parents and we went to Olive Garden.
Which was awesome.
I gave them my portfolio on a CD, and they talked to me about my portraiture.
I met up with Ed and his little family to go watch some fireworks.
Which were great.
It was awesome to hang out with them.
His daughter is named Harper and she's so cute.
She made me all these things, kept holding my hand, and laying on me.
She was cute.

P.s. I love this man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...