Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jordan's

This is the photo I took on Monday of the bike i'm going to draw for RISD.
I trimmed down the photo a bit on the right hand side, to make it a slightly more interesting composition.
I've finally got a bit of a hang on the cylinders in Ceramics.
I'm getting more of a feel for how clay moves, and how to move with it.
Which is exciting.
I'm coming in super early tomorrow to make my box and work on my monkey till class, 8am here I come!
I'm staying at Jordan's house tonight!
Sure to be full of awesome.
I'm considering studying abroad still, i've got a friend who is going to send me info for studying independently.
The only time that would be plausible would be next summer.
I really want to go to Europe and study art in France or England.

I'm also hungry, Chinese food?
Yeah, Chinese food.


P.s.
I feel like shanking someone(anyone really), in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...