Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last Day of Ceramics I

So my last day of class was this past Tuesday, we had the Raku and Pit firings.
I couldn't participate, technically, because none of my pieces were bisque fired.
But, my fried Jamie, let me have one of her bowls so I could participate.
Which was pretty awesome.
So, here's my monkey!!
He's 20" tall and completely hollow.

Voila!
So happy about it.
So today we had our Studio going away party, which was fun, but it sucked because a lot of people i've grown attached to are leaving.
Lots of hugs were passed around.
I made my appointment to have my wisdom teeth looked at, so I can get them removed.
I bought the Silica today at Michaels, where I also gave my official resignation letter (Alec was there but I didn't care), but I bought the Silica used to dry flowers and pinned my bird in a shoe box and poured the silica over it.
So hopefully it is fully dry soon.
Tomorrow, I actually have nothing to do other than pack for my weekend in Indianapolis!
So, i'm intending on finishing one of my paintings tomorrow, and calling a few meat lockers to see if there is any way I can get photos of the meat if I don't reveal where it is from or what have you.
I REALLY need some cadaver reference.
I cleaned the cages today, and I put all three together.
Which was fine,
till I thought it was a good idea to give them treats.
Then Siouxsie Sioux got too close to Melinda and Melinda flipped her over and pulled out a small bit of hair.
So I pulled them out and separated them.
Nobody was injured, thankfully.
I'm running out of money, which sucks, of course.
Kyle responded about me getting both the Poe tattoo and the Edward tattoo on the same day for a reduced price.
Which makes me a happy panda.
However, I may have to wait to get it till next summer, due to the crunch on money.
So, sometime within the next year i'll be getting Poe's signature on my right foot at an angle from right to left, starting at the ankle.
Then Edward Scissorhands on my inner right arm.
I'll be even!
Because i've got two on my left arm, i'm getting my chest piece in September, and then two on my right side.
So here's Edward
Oh!
I also finished Star Trek The Original Series-Season One today.
It was EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...