Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Bird

So I was at school around noon today, to finish up some final adjustments with my monkey.
Fixing some cracking and smoothing it out a bit.
While I was there I found a dead bird, it must've died within the hour because no flies or anything were on it.
It was still warm.
So I picked it up and took it inside, it is currently laying on my drawing stool in some paper towels.

I'm hoping to do some studies of it, possibly in paint and ink, separately.
Then see if Ed can strip it for me and give me the skull to make into a necklace.
Poor thing it ran into one of the large windows and snapped upon impact.
While I was on the bus I started drawing people, so here are some of those crappy photobooth photos.


So yeah.
I really need to invest in that point and shoot.
Pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...