Search This Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Need to Buy

$44.99

$35.00

$77.00(This isn't likely but i'd feel like I had sandworms in my ears all the time. And there is something rather fantastic about that)

$99.99

$84.99

$18.00

$9.00
Also, my future home will contain shrunken heads, oddly shaped furniture, lots and lots of books, plus things picked in jars.
Yesss
I'm thinking of getting the front kinda like hers
With bangs, then bleaching the bangs first.
So i'm thinking about bleaching the front of my hair over winter vacation, or all of it?
It was last dyed earlier this month, with only 3 dyes this year and it is still rather brown under it. So it shouldn't be too bad once its faded a bit.
I rather like the idea of my hawk changing colors, teals, pinks, purples etc.
GREEN!
Like putrid monster dripping down the stairs green.
I'm feeling a compulsion to sew, so I really need to clean parts of my room so I have space for all the cutting and stitching.
Now, Sparkle Motion,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...