Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Naptown Rollers!

Hey guys!
So this morning I practiced with the Naptown rollers and it was AWESOME.
Such a learning experience, especially since it was the first time i've ever been to a practice with a league outside of my home league.
So I was in complete geek-out mode.
I did a lot of observing, and it was great because they did a re-cap of a lot of the skills they learned from Bonnie D.Stroir's workshop recently.
So that was a win for me.
I finished Hairstyles of the Damned and watched Green Mile for the first time.
I cried, I won't lie.
Not from the book, but from the movie.
I'm really excited because tomorrow they are announcing our two new draftees at the league meeting, even though I won't be there to celebrate with them.
I'm still in Indiana.
But, it is so exciting getting new Berries!
My parents also informed me that when we go to California in September, not only am I going to Tim Burton's art show (which I am beyond Psyched about!), but we are going to Disneyland and Universal Studios.
I've decided I may have to revert into a very large, socially awkward, creepy 6 yr old trapped in a 20yr old body while i'm in Disneyland.
And just run around like a crazy person.
When I get back in town i've gotta call a butcher shop to get some blood.
I've got reference photos to take...
Anyway, tomorrow is my grandma's birthday (which is why we came when we did, to Indianapolis), and she wants to take me to these different art districts around town.
Which should be exciting.
I'm also hoping to go to some independent music shops and maybe pick up a Cd or two.
It is too bad I don't know of any local shows going on while i'm here.
I'd have loved to go to a punk show during my stay.


P.s.
I bought that Rancid CD for just over 3$.
Gotta love Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...