Search This Blog

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter *spoilers*

So, I went to the midnight show of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2.
I liked it a LOT.
I was very satisfied with the depth they gave Snape, which was my biggest worry about this film.
To be completely honest.
Snape was my favorite character from the beginning and i'm happy with the way he ended.
Even though I had my hand over my mouth from the time Nagini attacked him to Harry lifting his head after seeing Snape's life.
It was such an important scene for me.
I went with Maria and her friend Amanda, who was 16, and very very talkative.
She may need to be tranquilized in order to get any sleep, she's so energetic.
The girl next to me in the theater asked me if I was Tonks, because of my ripped fishnets and my hair. And I laughed and said "no. This is me. But I can say i'm Tonks for the night."
On the way home at 2:30am, Maria and I decided we need Harry Potter tattoos.
I love the death eater skull, except that 1. it is really popular(I can be such an elitist sometimes), and 2. I don't think i'd be a death-eater in the event of Harry Potter being real.
I'm pretty sure that like X-men, I wouldn't have a side, i'd have a rogue path that doesn't make me good or evil.
SO, that being said, i'm considering getting "Avada Kadavra" somewhere, it is the death curse from harry potter.
I'm leaning towards neck right now, especially with its meaning.
Any suggestions??

P.s.
I was at the bus station earlier and there was a baby sparrow in the sitting area, and people were just walking past. And it was freaking out because nobody was paying attention and it couldn't fly away. So I cornered it, picked it up, and took it outside.
In which it sat on my left hand staring at me, allowing me to pet it.
And then flew away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...