Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Friday night

Yesterday I went to the open Ceramics lab, and I made four new cylinders on the wheel so now i've got seven and three are 6 inches, so hopefully i'll get a perfect on those.
I worked a bit on my box and sat in for a new art teacher's interview, they are filling three positions at ICC for the fall.
I hope he gets the job, I intend on taking the class (digital photography) which is what he did his "mock" version of for the four students who got extra credit for being there, and then the instructors who were analyzing him for hire.
I found out that I was dropped from Film 110, upon finding all of these quizzes and exams in hidden places that I hadn't taken. It's best that i'm not in there anymore, online classes and I should not intermingle.
I chilled with Sk8-O for a little bit, it's nice because she's an SAIC graduate so we talk about art a lot.
So today, i'm hoping to stop by Menards to get 2 more spot lights for my room and run by ICC to pick up my box (maybe). I'm staying after class till 9-ish on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. So maybe I can get it finished on Monday, i've gotta do some mad work on my Chimpanzee, and we start our new project next week too, something non-traditional and non-functional.
Everything that is coming to mind is rabbits, maybe Jan Svankmajer-esque/Beth Cavener Stichter
I love Jan Svankmajer, i'm going to watch some of his and the Brother's Quay shorts on Netflix today, then do some drawing and painting.
I also need to read today, i'm backed up on my literature.
I've gotta do some cleaning around my room because i'm getting my two new rats tomorrow!!

P.s.
I want this bathing suit, but i'll wait till late August/Early September so it'll be on clearance, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...