Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rat Breeders & Roller Derby Swaps

I have been looking at rat breeders in California (since that is where we would LOVE to move), and I want to get more rats but I want to wait till we've moved to wherever for art school and are settled in. However, this is one really awesome rattery in San Diego, CA.
Ratty Rat Rattery
I want to get rats from a breeder to 1. have them from a really young age, 2. hopefully end up with rats with longer life spans & better health.
Really good breeders breed for longevity in their rats and reduced health issues.


On another note, we have been given our craftster Derby swap partners!
I am partnered with Aerial Onslaught F#14 from Emerald Coast Roller Derby.
I get giddy whenever I think about meeting/conversing/knowing other roller derby girls from different leagues.
I'm so excited to get started with this, when I was reading her questionnaire I had a moment where I was like: This was meant to be!
We had a lot of the same answers and were looking to spoil our partners, aaand her league colors happen to fit into the color scheme I was hoping to use for the items i'm going to make.
Score!
I'm also excited that her league is up and coming, considering that my league is getting ready to hit our one year status rather soon.(march 2nd, 2011)
I'll post pictures when I get the supplies, but no more photos till I send them!
Did I mention that I was excited about this?

And another thing, I have a muscle sprain in my right oblique from coughing. Yes, you heard me correct COUGHING! I was doing better yesterday and then I went into a coughing fit and *pop*[this was an audible pop] I am now in more pain than before.
So, i'm icing it and putting on icy hot.
Please get better side, *pat pat*

Also, I might get a Deathhawk sometime this year.
I think that earns me some extra badass points.
I'm thinking teal with purple tips.
Nothing better than league spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...