Search This Blog

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

I woke up at 8:10am, put a little gel in my hair since my hawk is down today.
Put on make up and got ready for work.
I love my hair (I'll post pictures tomorrow, i'm putting my hawk up after school *I want to see how long it takes for when I put it up before school*).
So hopefully there will be photos of my black hair with a red streak, in the bangs, and deathawk-ness, tomorrow.
Alec and I are going to try the P90x workout here in the next couple of months or so.
I'm excited.
I went to the grocery store today, I bought 29 items for 68.30$.
Not bad.
I got a lot of "good" for you items.
Such as:
Some Chobani Yogurts(yumm), some cereal without hi-fructose corn syrup, some OJ, two things of whole wheat pasta, whole wheat rice, whole wheat english muffins, reduced fat mayo, brocoli and cheese steam bag, steam veggies bag, gatorade, reduced fat malt vingear chips etc.
I tried to think of items we could eat throughout the week and possibly bring to school.
I'm planning on painting tomorrow and working more on the roller derby swap items after school.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my hair.


P.s.
Tuesday is the draft party, i've been drafted this time around!! Woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...