Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Art School Hubbub

I took Melinda to the vet this morning to get X-rays.
I wanted to make sure she didn't have any upper respiratory problems from Curri, since that is what took hold of her.
She came back with a clean bill of health, which is great!

I've been looking up art schools again, after starting my FAFSA 2011-2012.
I have to get that finished here within the month, and set up an appointment for Alec to meet with financial aid.
He might be able to become a full time student next semester.
Here within the next two weeks i'm supposed to get my grant money in the mail.
I've been filling out my scholarship info for my last ICC semester,
Current Stats:
GPA: 3.268 (3.3)
Credits: 49.00
I'd like to get to a 3.4, without rounding, by the end of next spring, since that is when I graduate.


Alec and I are hoping to graduate by the end of spring 2012, so that fall of 2012 we can attend a four year art school somewhere.
This is where my art school searches come in.

Schools:
*The average financial aid package leaves about 10k for out of pocket loans. In an almost ideal situation.

I've looked at some others out west but i'm not sold on any yet, i'd like to be though.

Alec's possible Valentines Gifts:
$30.32

$25.51

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...