Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well Damn

I work everyday this weekend, which is highly unnatural considering that I am not available on Saturdays. But, i'm doing it as a favor so Alec isn't screwed in framing all night.
Oi.
I'm currently in the process of buying a couple of items and some items i'm just thinking about.
Buying:




Looking @:
$23.00
I love the gray pair. I'm going to measure myself at home and decide whether to get them.
(My deathrock-ness is coming out, I used to own a pair of bright green zebra pants in high school)
$40.00
$50.00(I don't have any "dress" shoes)
$26.00
$26.00
I've got to work all weekend so I had to make my deathawk appointment for 9am, so i'll miss practice.
*sigh*
But! I'll have awesome deathrock hair!!
*super excited*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...