Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

League meeting and DEATHHAWK-ness

So I decided this morning after talking to Alec to get a deathhawk,
i'm planning on getting it before the beginning of next month.
I'm calling my hairdresser tomorrow to make the appointment.
Eeek! I'm so excited about it!
2006
Something similar to this, where it isn't completely bare on the sides but it is considerably shorter.
I'm also contemplating having the patch of hair on the side a different color than the overall red, so it stands out more as a hawk. Since it won't be completely shaven.
Aaah so excited!
I spent all of this morning thinking about the many ways to wear it, and all the new makeup I can wear with it and such.

We had our league meeting earlier, we went over a lot of interesting stuff.
I got a keychain with my derby photo and info on it, the first one is free to the skater pictured.
We went over our new scrimmaging procedure, where each of the three teams is going to be aloud an scrimmage on a specific day. So it rotates and everyone gets a chance to develop more as a team.
For example: Polka bots vs. hard knocks one tuesday.
The next tuesday may be a hard knock vs. brawlberries and so on.
This will be in effect after the next draft is finalized on March 1st @ the draft party.
Tomorrow is the draft for those who need to take it.
We talked more about the possible event in March in Terra Haute, IN on March 13th.

I hope i'll be drafted as a polka bot.
I'm supposed to get my grant money here soon, and then i'm buying some fabrics for my derby swap partner.
=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...