Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Goals

So, I emailed someone from SAIC and got the details about deferred enrollment and it looks like it is a go for Alec and I to apply as transfer students.
Our deadline is August 15th.
Alec and I also talked about how we've decided to do what we can to feel better about ourselves physically, so we're setting goals and what not.
I'm going to measure myself today and find out the size of my waist and what not, because my biggest concern is the muffin top and i'd like to loose 40 pounds.
As of yesterday I am 161.5, I gained a lot with my depo shot, but i'm going to loose it!
We are starting meal plans and exercise regime's.
I'm starting the The Roller Derby Workout Challenge starting on Monday,
I really want to loose 5 inches or more off my waist, and about 20 pounds by summer.
40 total by the end of Summer.
I want to be able to jam and feel great bouting.
I have a tendency to feel self conscious and gross when bouting due to my weight.
So i'm changing that.
I'm also going to invest in some awesome make up and try to do some killer variations, not super extreme, but to spice it up!
I'm looking at Urban Decay and Walmart for purchases, and google for cool make up ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...