Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BLIZZARD

We didn't have school today because we are expecting an intense blizzard.
They are calling it Snowmagedden.
Here is a live video of what it looks like right outside a downtown radio station right now.



I sent in my questionnaire on Craftster.org and am participating in a roller derby swap.
=D!
I've got some homework to finish and practice is probably going to be cancelled tonight.
There is talk of not having school tomorrow either.
We are supposed to get 20" or more tonight.
I signed up for an art show in spring 2012, my last semester, Alec and I are showing together.
We are deciding to do a collaboration to go out with a bang.
I get my memorial tattoo next friday, i'm really excited for it.
I'm getting lucy's paw print first, then curri's, and melinda's last on my left hand.
I might watch Whip It tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...