Search This Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Clothes and Reflections

I want to buy these items once i've lost 3-4 inches off of my waist and hips.
$25.00
$36.00

I started the Roller Derby workout this past Friday, and I ate one of the meal plans as well.
I'm really focusing on finding a way to eat healthier even when I go out to eat (because as a college student I spend no time at home. Most of my time is spent at work). I had oatmeal this morning and i'm contemplating going to Subway and getting something, we have no food here.
I'm going to weigh and measure myself every other Thursday to keep track of it all.
Now i'm not an unrealistic exerciser, I don't expect to loose anything suddenly or cry if i've gained a pound. Weigh fluctuates and therefore it is normal.
I am however going to the grocery store tomorrow with Alec, to see if we can stock up on some healthier foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...