Search This Blog

Sunday, August 2, 2009

MAP day Twenty eight

First day of screenprinting.
Goessman came in early, and we had to wake up early to go to MAP from Alec's house.
I started drawing my circus characters, i've done two so far and made transfers.
I'm making a circus poster, old school.
We ate lunch at the art guild, we brought sandwiches.
I'm helping Alec pay for a futon mattress because his bed sucks to sleep on.
I had to draw two characters tonight at work for my circus too, I was going to do four, but I got burned out.
I read almost all of my book [specials], which isn't bad since I haven't had time lately to read.
I was in box from 5 till 11:15am.
Alec popped in and brought me a 16x20 canvas.
I'm going to bed now.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...