Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

MAP day Thirty Six

We finished the gallery and my clay piece was fired completely.
It didn't turn out EXACTLY as I had imagined, but it doesn't look too bad.
I did however, forget to unglaze the bottom and thus had to sand it down because a bunch of the kiln bottom attached to the glaze.
We missed one small spot when we poured it.
GAH.
But, it's hardly noticable.
I hope.
Erin talked to us all individually in her office, to ask us about MAP and college/school.
Erin said she wants to keep in touch and see about switching volunteer hours for classes in the future.
Hopefully, Alec and I can get an internship at the Guild soon.
We stayed after with Kyle to help Gabe with the positions of the lights above.
We came home and took a nap for about two in a half to three hours and made a home made smoothie.

Mhmmmm...

P.s.



Wonderland in Discord

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...