Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blood Clotting

So, Alec and I saw Inglorious Bastards yesterday with Randi and Ben.
We went to the guild yesterday to help with mailing stuff.
I'm going to take Screenprinting and Figure drawing this coming fall through the guild.
I work today at 6pm, so does Alec.
I found eleven dollars on the ground while I was cleaning a theater on Friday.
It's going to be my lunch money next week, since I didn't get paid much.
I got a Goodwill application today.
I've been reading a lot about Degas, I really like some of his work.
I bought this shirt yesterday, it's the lyrics from 'Friday i'm in love' by The Cure.

Lately, my Grandfather has been in the emergency room due to blood clotting in his leg and in his lungs.
I've been feeling really "off" lately, fairly depressed, just letting you guys know if I post in a really scattered fashion, that's why.
Art club starts this coming Wednesday.

P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...