Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MAP day Thirty

Today was our last day of Screenprinting.
I painted the background pink before lunch, then did the red.
I managed to get the yellow right before lunch.
Alec and I left briefly to go to Hobby Lobby, so I could get Gesso for some spots that the red bled into the yellow. The yellow was too thin to cover it up completely.
We also bought black and white fabric paint.
When we came back it was around 6pm.
Goessman came back at 6:30pm till 9pm.
I managed to finish all of the background and one and a half characters by the time we had to leave.
Goessman also showed us how to screenprint T-shirts.
I'm finishing the rest of my piece tonight then printing on it tomorrow.

P.s.
I REALLY like Screenprinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...