Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beer & Brawts

Alec and I got there at 12pm.
We were interviewed again for Youtube by Doug Leunig.
He asked us how MAP helped us in the art world and how to integrain art into society.
I suggested a street team to increase the amount of people who come to the art guild.
Alec and I set up our Steins table and then helped line trash cans and such for the openning of Beer and Brats.

[the band]
We all got free steins for volunteering and we sold a lot of steins.



[I chose the one on the right]
We got free Bratwurst and root beer for volunteering too.
Alec sold and piece and might have comission work soon.
After we cleaned up, we all went to Jacob's after party.
Everyone drank except me, Alec and Georgia.
I ate cake.
Some people got out of hand, watching each other pee on far away objects.
[Slides, door knobs, fences, etc.]
It got really ridiculous.
Alec and I left with Erin and William just after 11pm.
They waited with us at the Guild for our ride.
We might be getting them into a movie for free tomorrow.
We also talked to Erin about coming in to help fold papers and stuff.
Alec bought me taco bell on the way home.
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...