Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MAP day Thirty one

We went to MAP at the usual time right when I got there I squeeged my print, then got frustrated because the outline was light.
I didn't press hard enough, I was afraid of flooding.
I spent much of the day touching up and then decided I wanted circus balls in the corners near the name of the circus 'Fantasmagoria'.
I went with the alternate spelling so it wouldn't be an automatic "That's a horror movie series!" or "That's a Deadsy song/Album!"
I burned both the logo and the balls onto the screen along with some of Teresa's sharks and stuff.
I managed to get the logo on today but not the balls.
Good thing we have tomorrow.
Went to work from 7-12am, on podium.
And am staying the night at Alec's house tonight because we wanted too, but we half-lied and said it was because of how early i'd have to get up 6:30am to go to his house.

W00t!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...