Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MAP day Thirty five

We hung more gallery works.
But, we're still unfinished.



We at Jimmy Johns and talked about "important" things while we ate, like whether the moon landing was real and the existance of aliens.
Afterwards, Alec and I hung out and watched 500 days of summer.
I pre-paid for the Dissidia game pack for Alec's birthday.
It comes with a crap ton of stuff including a new limited edition PSP and FF game.
So, he's excited.
I applied for a job at Borders.
I want to leave RAVE SOOOO badly.
Seriously.
We ate at Charlie's Subs.
Which was pretty good.
They have bacon ranch fries.
AMAZING-NESS in a tray!!
I really loved 500 days of summer, even if Summer's behavior was uncalled for some times.
It was worth seeing.
Especially for the songs and band shirts.
Yes.

P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...