Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MAP day Thirty Four

I went to Alec's around 7:30am.
We left for MAP early.
Painted the walls because they had chips, then had to paint over our touch ups because they weren't the same shade of white.
Nuts!
We then tried to figure out where to place our design projects and murals.
We spread out our murals since they clash together and are having our artist statements near them.
We put our design projects in a painted-color, painted B&W, Cut out- B&W and cut out- color.
Then we went to lunch.
We ate Jimmy Johns.
When we came back we did more touch ups and began setting up our pieces appropriately.
Then Christine and Aaron began moving things around, so some of the placement looks really bad.
We plan on talking to Erin about it tomorrow.
Maria, got me : Extras, Cathy's Diary, Beige and A great and terrible beauty[ but I already read it previously].
Alec and I went to Hobby Lobby and I got a giant tube of acrylic paint that was on sale.
Alec ended up having to work and didn't know till he got home.
Ugh.

But! I had a tattoo idea while I was doing touch ups.
What if I had the words "Off with her head!" tattooed on my right collarbone, maybe with the sceptor of the red queen next to it or under it?
In a font similar to these:








OR something in cursive.
Thoughts???

P.s.
Christine pissed me off SO MUCH today.
Damn.
She can be such a Diva.
Seriously.

P.s.s.
Wouldn't it be so cool to get Edgar Allen Poe's signature tattooed around my ankle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...