Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

MAP day Thirty two

Went to MAP a little later than usual.
We got there about 10 minutes late, but we called so it was all good.
I managed to print in black the balls and then loosely paint them, then print them again.
So, I did all of my screenprinting other than touch ups, finished my mural, and am finishing my clay piece Monday after MAP.


*It looks even better in person. Very eyepopping.


I'm not putting it in the show, because Maria's main piece is of flies.
These are her flies I screenprinted with her permission.
We went upstairs and talked to Randi.
She gave me my ticket for tomorrow, i'm going to the pageant with her.

We did a thorough cleaning of the 2D room.

It looks so strange, all clean...and stuff.

We all went to Laura's house.
We ate leftover spaghetti, played Mario on the Wii, had burnt pizza, chocolate ice cream, trampoline jumping and LOTS of bats.

Huzzah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...