Search This Blog

Monday, August 10, 2009

MAP day Thirty Three

Alec stayed over the night before.
My mom didn't wake us up in time for Brad to take us to Alec's house, so his grandma had to come get us.
Bitch move?
Yes, yes it was and she is.
We got to MAP right on time.
We had to go upstairs and take down the gallery pieces.
Then we had our presentations.
Mine went alright, I looked at Erin when I spoke though.
I did mine on Kristen Ferrell.
Alec did his on Dave McKean.
Then we had an evalution sheet to fill out anonymously, which was kinda cool.
We graded each mentor and Damon.
Then filled out what parts we liked most and least about each area.
Then we had tacos.
I ate two tacos and made nachos with sourcream, meat, cheese and chips.
It SUCKED.
I don't want to see Tacos for a long while.
I didn't get to drink anything so within a few hours I felt dehydrated and sick.
It had the same effect as if I had actually puked.
Anyway, after lunch we did face painting.
Alec painted my face and I painted his.

He did a really good job.
Then we went downstairs to wait to glaze our clay pieces.
I glazed mine and it took around three hours.
I was going to go get my books from Maria, I had her take my library books back so that I could get more.
And told her to get me some books she thought I might like.
I'm excited to see what they are.



Alec and I left and sat on the ground that slants in front of the art guild.
It was rather romantic at night with the street lamps and the lights of the bridge and stuff.
*hearts*




P.s.
I finally have a picture of our post card.

From left to right:
*Me, Gabi, Jana [Yana], Alec, Kyle, Damon, Erin, Mack, Teresa, Laura, Maria, Quinton, Christine and Aaron[ even though you can't see him, he's there. Promise]
Underneath:
*Rachel, Jane and Kelsi.

My ass looks HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...