Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Open Studio day!

Alec and I went to PAG around 12pm, which turned out to be lunch time.
I spent all my time in the dark room.
I made many prints of my boots, I really want to use them but i'm worried they aren't good enough.
Alec and I left early, and Damon freaked out.
He's been acting like a super douche lately.
Alec and I hung out at his house after MAP and watched Mirror Mask until just now.
I had to come home before it ended, I really wanted to see the end though.
I SUPER love what i've seen so far though, GREAT movie!
But, that's to be expected with Neil Gaimen and Dave Mckean

P.s.

MirrorMask
Helena, a 15-year-old girl in a family of circus entertainers, often wishes she could run off and join real life. After a fight with her parents about her future plans, her mother falls quite ill and Helena is convinced that it is all her fault. On the eve of her mother's major surgery, she dreams that she is in a strange world with two opposing queens, bizarre creatures, and masked inhabitants. All is not well in this new world - the white queen has fallen ill and can only be restored by the MirrorMask, and it's up to Helena to find it. But as her adventures continue, she begins to wonder whether she's in a dream, or something far more sinister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...