Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MAP day Eleven

I woke up usual time, not wanting to get up of course.
I attached both top/middle and bottom together and am now working on the bunny heads.
I didn't have much to do today.
Tomorrow I have to pull the handle, finish the bunny heads and ears and then touch ups.
I'm excited.
I actually like it A LOT.
We ate at PAG again, only had lots of food.
Alec came over and we had taco bell, hung out, went to Big Lots and got some stuff.
And saw Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, we payed Stephanie her 50$ [from the "camping trip", which was a disaster], AND I won the prize money from last Friday.
Oh yeah!
Who won 25$ twice?
I did!
*does excited dance*
I'm buying us food tomorrow for lunch.
Yes.
Night!



P.s.
I REALLY like this woman's clay work.

Beth Cavener Stichter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...