Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

MAP day Twenty two

I woke up at 8am.
We got there around 9am and the doors weren't open downstairs so we sat on the couches.
We painted our plaster the color we were "assigned" on the color wheel, i'm yellow green.



I like the way mine turned out, i'm just slightly worried how it will look together with all of our other pieces in the upstairs gallery with our show.
I just feel more stressed out because we have so much to do and our show is
August 14th.
It makes me nervous that it won't turn out well done, but kind of shoddy instead.
My clay piece is being fired and I glaze it late next week.
I just got a letter in the mail saying I have to pay 400.20$ this by this coming Tuesday to ICC for tuition, but i'm confused because they told me I wouldn't have to pay until October.
So, yeah.
I'm rather stressed.
I took a nap earlier.
Tomorrow is an open studio.
Alec works tomorrow night and I need to write down my schedule this weekend.
I'm supposed to start helping Randi this Saturday and i'm worried about how time consuming it could be.
*rips hair out*

P.s.
I'm thinking of doing a clown for one of my screenprints, in an old European style except kind of modern American. I want the clown to have the sad clown "drunk" look of a lot of 19th century clowns.

With font similar to this but bolded in the background.
My other two-four prints, i'd like to do three on canvases and then two on paper and matte/frame them.
I am not sure what I want me other designs to be though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...