Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MAP day Twenty

First day of sculpture.
We made press molds as practice with plaster.
We went to the gallery to decide which piece we liked best and went to CAC and looked around.
We ate lunch from Roly Poly.
Then we constructed boxes to the size we need for our relief sculpture molds.
I'm trying to accomplish three.
Randi came down to talk to us about studying under her for two weeks and helping her finish a mural and I instantly said I wanted to do it.
We stayed after till 8:30pm and talked to Jacob, he gave us some more insight on glazing our pieces.
I realized today that my visual art is generally telling a story, and that I am more attracted to the work of artists in which it looks like it has something to tell.
Alec and I ate at Buffalo Wild Wings and watched Harry Potter 6.
I work at 12-5 on Sunday and something on Monday.
I hope it doesn't interfere with the mural with Randi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...