Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Open Studio Day!

I went to Alec's house early, 6:30am.
We woke up around 10am and got ready to go to PAG.
We stopped by CVS and made copies of Alec's photos, there was a nice lady in line behind us who might come to our show.
She asked us if we were artists after seeing the photos.
We went to Roly Poly to get food and then went to PAG, right when we got there I went with Aaron to Lowes to get dowl rods.
I spent a while cutting mine to size so I could make squares on the back of my wood, that the photo will be adhesed too, so they can hang slightly projected from the wall.
I wasn't able to spray all the photos to the boards because there is a slight change in my display.
I need to make another 8x10 of my self portrait and adhere it to two pieces instead of just one.
Alec and I then went upstairs to the PAG store and talked to Randi about tomorrow.
She's going to need me around 5pm to help her sketch the design and start painting.
We have a week and a half to finish it, starting tonight [she started priming the board after work].
Then, we went to Alec's house and hung out for a bit.
Then I came home and read more of 'Pretties'.
Tomorrow, i'm leaving again at 6:30am, going to Alec's house, then the art guild to potentially finish my project, then back to Alec's house for hang out/fun time and Modular Progression work.
Then, I have to leave for the mural and won't be home till late.
Wow, that's a lot.
*headdesk*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...