Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

MAP day Nineteen

I woke up at Alec's house and got ready for MAP because I was dropped off around 6:30am.
We had our photo critique in the morning I went second to last.
I wore a new pair of pants I bought the other day, I also bought a dark black and gray leopard print shirt, splatter paint/bleach looking black and gray shirt, purple and lace zebra print tanktop and these cargo capri black pants.
Everyone loved the photo of my boots, which made me happy, Erin said it looked angsty and told me to look up two artists I don't remember.
I found my sketchbook, Damon found it and threw it at me, Dick.
We went to get Jimmy Johns and then we met Jennifer Conan, a 3D teacher at ICC and a maker of really amazing looking furniture.
We saw Ken Hoffman's wife's studio, who is a photographer.
We got Ice cream from Emac and Bouler, two scoups, it was on the PAG but had to be less than
4$ a person.
We went to a gallery in the heights afterward and saw a lot of REALLY awesome local work of 2D and 3D media.
There is a woman who makes amazing puppets.
I'd love to make puppets.
We left and went back to the Guild and I tried to matte my photos but I couldn't cut it right, I made the wood pieces for my modular progression.
We stayed until 6pm and hung out.
We were going to watch City of Lost Children, but we didn't have enough time.
I really like that movie.

P.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...