Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mural day One-July 25th

I went to Alec's house early, around 6am.
We hung out for a bit and then went to the art guild to check on our pieces, I still have photography stuff to finish.
Then we hung out some more and around 5pm I left his house, went to Quizno's and then followed MapQuest directions to Farmington.
We found it alright, MapQuest sent us to the old school though, so we had to turn around and back track.
We ended up at this huge school that was built in like '04.
It's really nice looking on the inside.
Randi greeted me and took me on a small tour, showing the auditorium, the cafeteria etc.
They even have an ATM in their school.
I was the only one there for about an hour and then Gabi showed up.
yay
I don't like her.
Anyhow, I didn't really talk while she was there and then I ranted to Randi about Gabi.
I met her boyfriend, Ben.
And they bought us pizza.
Very successful.
Everything that is on the canvas was done today.

Ben and Randi working on the letters.

The unstable ladder I was on while painting and making chalk outlines of the bricks.

I helped them clean up and then I left at 12am.
Talked to Alec and then went to bed.
Today was awesome, minus Gabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...