Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

MAP day Ten

I woke up a bit later than usual.
Almost at the 50.
When we got to MAP I saw my piece had fallen over and busted because the bottom got too soft from when I put wet paper towels on it.
I had to break it apart, put it in the reclaim and start over.
I began coil building the middle and coiled the top/spout too.
I did a 'swirling' method vs. measuring and attaching.
I also made it tapered so it looks much more interesting and i'm keeping the coils in the middle visible.
We ate at the art guild [alec, me and mack].
Jerry made my bottom too and gave me a sheet with some wheel throwing tips.
I'm almost done with my project, in one day!
I took a nap till 7pm and am now sitting here, reading and talking to Alec.
I have to pay my ICC fees tomorrow.
Oi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...